test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can I get real info on bridge officer skills?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm the kind of person who enjoys planning out how I want my crew to develop in advance, but I am currently having a lot of difficulty doing this because I seem unable to find the necessary information anywhere. I have looked through three different STO wiki websites, but none of them had what I needed.

Just to clarify, I am NOT simply looking for a list of the available BO skills, or the not so helpful descriptions that come with each one at the skill trainer. What I am looking for is details about how these skills actually work, with real numbers.

For example I might look at the lists that I have found so far and decide that I want a science officer with the space skills Jam Sensors, Science Team, and Tachyon Beam, but nowhere can I find (with actual real numbers) what the difference between Science Team I and Science Team III is, or any other skills. I'm pretty sure that there will be a significant difference depending on which skill I have at which level, but currently the only way I seem to be able to get that information is to train an officer in that skill and then look at it, which basically means wasting all my merit just to see what skills really do.

Does anyone know a good website where I can find this sort of information, so I don't have to cripple my character just to see skill details?