test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

At Which Levels are you promoted?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I know that Level 11 is the promotion to Lieutenant Commander, but what about the ranks after that?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok this has me worried, I'm level 11 an I'm still a lieutenant!?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ok this has me worried, I'm level 11 an I'm still a lieutenant!?

Spend your skill points... man do you guys even read this stuff? It flat out tells you what you need to do, right there on your exp bar, hover your mouse over your exp bar at the top of your screen.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    All the promotions usually happens at (Rank) 11, once you spend the required skillpoints (6700, etc.)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've been spending skill points, but it still says I have 6700 left? Does the number not decrease or... what? It doesn't really matter yet, since I'm not viable for promotion yet, but I would like to know in advance.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Punkwasher wrote: »
    I've been spending skill points, but it still says I have 6700 left? Does the number not decrease or... what? It doesn't really matter yet, since I'm not viable for promotion yet, but I would like to know in advance.

go onto a ground area or your bridge, space is currently bugged on the description. but seriously, RTFM
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Helpful, thank you! Now I just need to find time to actually play.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The 6700 (is it for Lieutenant Commander?) is total skill points that you need to spend, in addition to reaching Grade 10 (really 11 since you won't have the skill points at 10).
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Adalwulff wrote: »
    Spend your skill points... man do you guys even read this stuff? It flat out tells you what you need to do, right there on your exp bar, hover your mouse over your exp bar at the top of your screen.

I have spent them!
This discussion has been closed.