Install Arc

Klingon Houses of the {UFP}

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    We will be soon!
    edited September 2011
    We are trying now to work out the final details with JH to get our new thread up and running might have to wait till we have completed our backstory competition.

Hey all as mentioned House of UFP is now House of Kular, we have exciting changes coming in less then a week, which will offer a greater and more in-depth experience for our Klingon warriors. More events, competitions and more blood wine.

If you are seeking an active fleet that offers its members a greater in-game experience then click my sig for more details and fill out an app. Uncle Worf wants you today. Kahless approves of the House of Kular and of UFP.
    edited September 2011
    galbock wrote:
    We are trying now to work out the final details with JH to get our new thread up and running might have to wait till we have completed our backstory competition.

Hey all as mentioned House of UFP is now House of Kular, we have exciting changes coming in less then a week, which will offer a greater and more in-depth experience for our Klingon warriors. More events, competitions and more blood wine.

If you are seeking an active fleet that offers its members a greater in-game experience then click my sig for more details and fill out an app. Uncle Worf wants you today. Kahless approves of the House of Kular and of UFP.
    House of Kular is here and all Klingons stand fast..

we have some news...

KLINGON WEEK is upon us !!!

Be READY !
    edited September 2011
    raamb wrote:
    Come Join the great {UFPK} United Federation of Planets Klingon Division. We do joint events almost daily and there is always someone on to help you move up the ranks. Join a great House of Warriors, defending the honor of of the great klingon race.

Assimilations at the {UFP} are just a false rumor...

Love the sig!!

G x
    edited September 2011
    Many interesting things in the pipeline for the Klingon fleet. I also almost put "pipelime" then. Odd thing to smoke but there you go... :p
    edited September 2011
    The assimilation is over. Those who may have been apprehensive about visiting the fleet during the Borg infiltration can now freely move about the site.
    edited September 2011
    But beware, because the House of Kular is invading!!
    edited September 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    House of Kular is here and all Klingons stand fast..

we have some news...

KLINGON WEEK is upon us !!!

Be READY !

WE ARE PREPARED FOR BATTLE.. :eek:
    edited September 2011
    I want thank all the officers of House of Kular for their great job they did into days meeting you guys are the best I am honored to serve with you.

Everyone if you are looking for the best Klingon experience possible then look to UFP and the House of Kular. In the next week we are adding a dedicated Klingon experiencee separate from our Fed fleet. This is the perfect time to join we have a week long set of fun and Klingon minded events to kickoff our new fleet. Then our great group of event officers will offer a daily set of events tailored for the Klingon in all of us.

Click my signature and check it out, Uncle Worf does want you to join House of Kular and Kahless does approve of us.
    edited September 2011
    For warriors with a brave heart and a sharp bat'leth, Last Klingon Standing will be held 18 Sept. at 10:00a.m. EST/15:00GMT. If you think you have what it takes, you should check into joining the House of Kular today or go nurse with the other ghu.

Q'apla!
    edited September 2011
    Start day the Klingon way, Heart of Targ and Blood wine.

House of Kular launches in 5 days be there or be Feringi.
    edited September 2011
    It's not too late to start preparing for LAST KLINGON STANDING, a melee weapons only challenge tournament sponsored by the House of Kular.
    edited September 2011
    II believe i may miss this Stormy :( Prior engagement I'm afraid but I ALWAYS look forward to one of your events!

Grace
    edited September 2011
    ATTENTION KLINGONS (HOUSE OF KULAR)..WERE IN THE NEWS..SOME FEDERATION GUY NAMED AIRIK AND MUGATO TOOK SOME PICTURES OF OUR INCURSION ..WE MUST FIND THESE TWO AND DEAL WITH THEM !!!

Speaking of that, you TOS lovers need to check out UFP's [FNN] (Federation News Networks)

Latest news on the recent

TOS Events known as "Yesterdays Enterprise"..

Reporter for the FNN {UFP}Airik‎,

Took some outstanding pictures of this event..

I {UFP}Mugato also took some pictures of the event and made a small minute youtube video..

Those curious of this event and all future THEMED events sponsored by the {UFP} please follow link to

( Fedearation NEWS Network )
    >>> NEWS SPECIAL <<<

:D

:eek:
    edited September 2011
    It's a Klingon world.... at least as far as the House of Kular is concerned. Check us out at the UFP by clicking the signature below.
    edited September 2011
    We have a very Klingon week coming up in order to celebrate the launch of the Klingon section of our fleet. All info can be found on our forums, though I do expect it'll be posted here soon as well.
    edited September 2011
    Warriors, may your bet'leths always be sharp and true. ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj (May your enemy run from you in fear)

Only 4 days left until House of Kular starts it's week long kickoff events.

Qapla'!

Galbock (ghal'baq)
    edited September 2011
    www.ufplanets.com for info and to join
    edited September 2011
    Q'apla! BooQ de Shoop Wappa wappa Ding Dong! (excuse me for trying to make up a 50s style Klingon song!)
    edited September 2011
    Just finished my Healing guide and the Officers of The House of Kular get to see it first!!
    edited September 2011
    Just read through it. Thanks Grace for all your hard work. Now if you could just write up a nice guide to Klingon tactical captains that would be awesome too.
    :)

www.ufplanets.com
    edited September 2011
    <Pointing directly at the reader> Do you have a Klingon's heart? Do you determine worth by battle scars? Join the House of Kular as we engage in one-on-one combat to determine who will be the

LAST KLINGON STANDING!

this Sunday at 15:00 GMT/10:00 EST
    on Qo'nos.
    edited September 2011

Ah Look, The UFP..:eek:

KLINGON WEEK " House of KULAR " what? sounds Interesting..!

More info , click the you know what,

signature..
    edited September 2011
    Grace... I didn't see Klingon Opera on the list of events. Having someone sing "Figaro" in Klingon would be... quite fascinating.

;)
    edited September 2011
    Silynn wrote:
    Grace... I didn't see Klingon Opera on the list of events. Having someone sing "Figaro" in Klingon would be... quite fascinating.

;)
    Other Klingon tunes will be,

"How I killed a Ferengi one handed "

and

"Once upon a WORF "

and

"How I loved my TARG pup"

and my favorite,

"A maybe good day to die"

:eek:
    edited September 2011
    Silynn wrote:

;)

You know...I have actually tried to find some Klingon Opera!! When I do though, you will be the first to hear it Silynn!!!!!!!! :D

G x
    edited September 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    You know...I have actually tried to find some Klingon Opera!! When I do though, you will be the first to hear it Silynn!!!!!!!! :D

G x

Hmm, Mugato found something Klingon to look for...

*runs off..
    edited September 2011
    I will see what I can find on Klingon operas. If not maybe I can translate an opera to Klingon and sing it, I can't carry a toon but in Klingon I might sound pretty good.

Less then 3 days till House of Kular kickoff event week. Great and exciting times coming this weekend.
    edited September 2011
    While you're looking, see if you can find some Klingon County music as well!
    edited September 2011
    While you're looking, see if you can find some Klingon County music as well!
    Found some country Klingon for you stormy..goes like this,

"I was sitting on myyyy TARG and a G'aupha ran by hit me with a PIE !! dadaddada Q'aplh"
    [

In Klingon,it makes more sense in the Translation it does not..go figure,there klingons..