test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone Have a Trial Key I Could Have ^_^?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ekill wrote: »
    I would like one to, if anyone esle has a extra one. Ty in advance

Dont need the trial key anymore, just need one month to c this game is a big fail.....

kill patrol, beam planet, kill some pep, beam up to ship, kill big ship...... hail starfleet, take exp....

Next missions...

kill patrol, beam planet, kill some pep, beam up to ship, kill big ship...... hail starfleet, take exp....

.............. lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    And this is different then every other MMO how?

Oh, usually it's talk to guy, trek across continent, kill somethings with your sword, grab ten boar tusks, trek back across continent, get xp.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    And this is different then every other MMO how?

Oh, usually it's talk to guy, trek across continent, kill somethings with your sword, grab ten boar tusks, trek back across continent, get xp.

Try Eve Online, or tried to play on SWG before SOE with CU and NGE ****ed the game... then you 'll c what can a MMO can offer to you, there's a world beyond grind, grind, grind...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If anyone has a spare key I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If anyone has a spare key I would greatly appreciate it.
    I was looking to try this game and was hoping that someone with the collectors edition could give me one of their trial keys ^_^

Thanks!

Jenny <3

You ladies know where this is going, right? *evil grin*

If you happen to be single and cute, send me a PM from the forums. Please include your real name, mailing address and pics if available :D:D

Yes I have bought the C.E. and three Buddy Keys!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I would also love an extra key, if one has the time. I can buy it for credits if you wish.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I had 1 buddy key
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Try Eve Online, or tried to play on SWG before SOE with CU and NGE ****ed the game... then you 'll c what can a MMO can offer to you, there's a world beyond grind, grind, grind...

Eve online? Talk to agent. Find out someone back stabbed an NPC corp/pirates in area/need to get research/carry something here, get item or kill patrol, loot patrol (salvage, if you can), trek to another system, go back to agent, turn in for slightly increased standings...

...and wait another 18 days for Mining V to finish because you want covetor or something.

Don't get me wrong...I like eve, but if you play PVE content it's just like every other MMO out there except you're raising your standings, not getting xp. Skill raising even when you're not logged in sounds nice at first, then you realize that it could literally take years to "be all you can be"...and even forces you to either get a second account or mix training between two because two characters on one account can't have skills training at the same time. All other things being equal, if I go out and kill mob A 10 times more than Bob goes out and kills mob A, I would expect my missile skill to increase faster than bobs...but that's not the case. It's the one big thing I hate about eve.

Otherwise it's just your standard MMO with more hardcore pvp and a great economy.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Greetings,

If anyone would be kind enough to send me their buddy key, I have a second friend that would like to try the game.

Thanks!

Finieous
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    An extra buddy key would be lovely. Pretty please with sugar on top? I'll love you forever if you have one for me. ;)