test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delivery on its way from CDON.COM \0/

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I know some of you in the UK and the rest of Europe turned to cdon.com due to the problems with Amazon.co.uk. I can confirm that this morning I received an email from them saying my order has been dispatched. Hallelujah! I have to admit I'm a little excited about it all, hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow (which would be a day before the Amazon.co.uk edition would have arrived anyway!). I'm also a bit guilty over feeling excited about it, but I'll just blame that on being a lapsed Catholic :p
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nice :)

When did you order yours? I only ordered mine yesterday after the Amazon cancellation debacle and it still hasn't shipped.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I ordered on Monday the 1st, in the evening. I got the delivery confirmation last night - just under 24 hours later form the initial order. If I'm really lucky the parcel would have made it's way over here from Sweden overnight, it will get sorted this morning, and I'll get it today. But I don't think that is likely :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Update: Well it's Friday, and the post just arrived. Nothing yet :(. As another kick in the teeth, Amazon.co.uk sent me my BorgBO code this morning (from the order they cancelled)... so I probably should have bought the gold edition from HMV to get an alternative pre-order bonus. Then again, there is not much else that really takes my fancy - and this way I get to come up with a fiendish competition and give away the BorgBO code on here :D

I'll wait until the CDON.COM parcel actually arrives though before getting too excited :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i'm in the same boat here. ordered from CDON and got my borg from amazon anyway. nice waste of money, thanks for that, amazon.

guess i'll try flog my other borg code on ebay unless anyone wants to pm me an offer for it heh.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I can now confirm the retail box arrived this morning. Woo! Just a 1gb patch, which is downloading just about as fast as my connection can manage (I live in a tiny little village, you know the kind of place that's only there because cartographers feel embarrassed about having too much blank space). For anyone who is interested that's between 250 - 450kb/s (so roughly 2-3.5 megabits).

l'll have to find someone to essentially bestow a free retail code on. Also, you'll be sorry to hear this Intrepidox, but it appears you only get the retail code (which assuredly includes the borg-bo) and the Deep Space 9 uniform set, on a separate piece of paper.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game!
This discussion has been closed.