test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are TOS Uniforms for Player Characters only?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I tried to costume my BOs with the TOS uniform but it wouldn't let me. I tried to do it both on a new officer and through the Earth Stardock tailor. Are these flagged as player only uniform options?

The option IS available in the list of costumes, but whenever I select it on a BO it snaps back to the characters original uniform.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I had the same problem. I also have the TNG, DS9 and Wrath of Khan costumes and I wasn't able to use those on BO either. I hope this is a glitch cause I wanted to have my whole crew in the same style like I'm currently doing with the TNG movie uniforms.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Same here for all the bonus unis in the CE, DDE and WoK...hope they fix it
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I too would like to use my unlocked uniforms with all my crew members, because - frankly, I like it when my Away team members match.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    /signed

I came here to post just that, only I am able to wear the unique uniforms and it isn't a uniform if I'm the only member of the crew that is wearing that style.

And PLEASE a save button that will allow us to set the uniform pattern for issue to all our crew members, at least as a starter. We can edit the color after loading the BO with the saved outfit.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Seems there are lots of bugs with the unlockable costumes. Just file bug reports on the issue of using the unlockable costumes on your BOFFs.