test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crystaline Entity

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I think you guys need to make this encounter way tougher. Right now it is just a bunch of ships in a DPS race and he dies in like 10 seconds.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People were complaining before how this was way too hard lol, guess Cryptic nerf'd it..or you just own LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes this mission needs to be ramped up ten times, at least. And make it immune to mines ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Kthang wrote:
    Yes this mission needs to be ramped up ten times, at least. And make it immune to mines ;)

Immune to mines would be a HUGE help.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    *puts on round, thick black geek glasses*

Actuuually, if you remember correctly, not only was it ridiculously easy for the Enterprise D to destroy the crystalline entity, the entity itself couldn't damage the Enterprise's shields. So really, any encounter with the Crystalline Entity should go a little something like this :

!BOOooOOooOOM!

That is all.

*takes off geek glasses*
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    "Captain there's a Crystalline Ent-"

PEW PEW PEW

"w00t! It was carrying a Quantum Torpedo launcher. Who'da thunk it? Well, I'll just take that."

I love the follow-up report, too. "It's too bad we couldn't communicate with it..." ROFL

Hey, maybe they should fix it so the CE says "moo" every time it pops, cuz it's being milked for all it's worth every 5 minutes.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    " Captain we encountered another Crystaline Entity life form, shall I plot an intercept course?"

" I've had it !!! With this m******* entities in this m******* sector "
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    AH-Mael wrote: »
    I think you guys need to make this encounter way tougher. Right now it is just a bunch of ships in a DPS race and he dies in like 10 seconds.

10 it took 3 yesterday

All they did was lay mines after mines the screen was full of them

Mines should not be able to be spread out unless your in combat
    or nerf the damage

This is the most OP'd power there is

I reported the issue with the entity.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Quit having nice things in open instances. fixed.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    agreed, it is far to easy, just did it with 3 of us and it still took less than 60 seconds.

There needs to be some sort of fleets of crystal shards to kill before you get to the main guy, that is the only way to stop the spawn and item camping that is going on. Also it would make it a fun fleet action to do, as a fleet...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Been there, done that, bank full with nice green and blue stuff. This is really too easy, simple fix would be to have it spawn a bit random so not everyone can park there. I have no problem with the mines, i don't use any and often outdamage highr tier ships, mines are not really effective, just use cannons and torps and use what ever dps skill you have. Its even helping you with the countdown 30... 26 "ok, gonna pop in high yield now, can activate after first volley again" 10... 3 "okay, gonna click through everything else" 2...1 *startsmashingspacebar* Boom, nice loot!