Install Arc
Options

Bridge Officers cannot wear unlocked uniforms

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    somewhat related to this.. the liberated borg officer's jacket and pants cannot be coloured separately. change one, and the colour of the other changes with it (or atleast it did yesterday).
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've had this bug too for days and it is by far the most irritating bug I've discovered so far in the game. I submitted a bug report days ago but no one's bothered to reply. I would have thought they could have fixed this by now what with the servers being taken down every day for maintenance now.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hell, I was surprised that you could put her in another uniform. Last I heard she wasn't going to be customizable.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Unfortunately they seem to be too busy making this game a nuisance by making it more and more difficult.

Remember, this is not meant to be fun, it's meant to be a challenge! You don't need stupid costumes to make the game a challenge :P

It's really sad. CoH is a wonderful game, because you can play it at different difficulty settings and everybody can have fun. It also gives you a lot of customization options. I had the illusion they would make an other great game like this.

Now their only fear seems to be that people level too fast.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I wish they could at least acknowledge the issue. I've filed bug reports etc but no response.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I've filed bug reports on it too. No response.

Only my Captain is able to lock the TOS uniform. So my BO's are in mismatched uniforms. Kinda borks the feel.

And I was really shocked and disappointed to discover the TOS uniform pack does not have a female uniform (the mini-skirt). So there is no way to recreate the feel/look of the original series.

If I'd known all of this beforehand, I would have gone with a Borg BO preorder or something else.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Still no fix ....let me guess........SOON!!!!

I remember when playing games was fun....then came Cryptic, turning fun into frustration..
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Skromm wrote:
    I've filed bug reports on it too. No response.

Only my Captain is able to lock the TOS uniform. So my BO's are in mismatched uniforms. Kinda borks the feel.

And I was really shocked and disappointed to discover the TOS uniform pack does not have a female uniform (the mini-skirt). So there is no way to recreate the feel/look of the original series.

If I'd known all of this beforehand, I would have gone with a Borg BO preorder or something else.

The mini skirt is going to be available when they fix it, when? who knows?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    First they gotta get the servers from not exploding twice a day. Then they'll actually go in and fix things that should've been available at launch.

The joys of a rushed release.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Man, I was promised miniskirts!

Still waiting for the fix.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tsnow wrote: »
    Still no fix ....let me guess........SOON!!!!

Real Soon Now (TM) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hope it's patched soon although I am waiting still on my amazon copy so hopefullly will be fixed the same day I get my Next Gen uniform
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This is getting close to amazing....No word yet??
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Im not sure why you guys are having an issue but I am able to put my unlocked Uniforms on my Boffs. I have the TNG Movie Uniforms and I can put them on my Bridge Officers just fine.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I got a response . It looked like a random generated one cause I got a similar response for another issue. It said to check forums and website for non bug issues
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Im not sure why you guys are having an issue but I am able to put my unlocked Uniforms on my Boffs. I have the TNG Movie Uniforms and I can put them on my Bridge Officers just fine.
    Go back and re-read the first post. Nobody's having trouble with the "Starfleet - The Next Generation - Film" Uniform Upper option on their BOffs. It's the other 5 "named" options that are failing to apply to BOffs when selected:

Starfleet - Deep Space Nine
    Starfleet - The Next Generation - Series
    Starfleet - The Original Series
    Starfleet - The Wrath of Khan
    Terran - TOS Mirror Universe

And, as of this posting, I still can't apply any of these 5 Uniform Upper options to my BOffs. Which means that I'm still holding off on launching my main captain, since I bought both the Gamestop preorder and Atari's deluxe digital edition in order to start with a TOS Connie-class crewed by folks in TOS uniforms. And, of course, I'm also still waiting for the issues with missing TOS skirts and Mirror female everything to be resolved, since I'd planned to have my slightly-less-than-button-down crew make a few "tailoring options" to their issued uniforms by the time they got their 2nd ship.

--Chris
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I too have the problem with Bridge Officers not being able to wear unlocked uniforms! I want them all to wear Next Gen TV uniforms.... but only my main can wear it, the rest are stuck without!

Hope this gets fixed soon..... :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Just made my second character today to get her started.

STILL cant give BOs the unlocked uniforms. My crew better be able to wear TNG series soon...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    There is a patch today at 3AM let's hope they included a fix!:)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    edit: STO costumes working now . thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Checked this morning and could equip my BO's with TOS and TWOK tops but still no Skirt options for the ladies!!!!! Also looking at 800 EC for each one now may just wait till they finally get the skirts working to change over. :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woo! They're working for me now! Although typically it's just after I reach Commander level and so no longer have a Constitution Refit with which the Wrath of Khan uniforms can match. Although the WoK uniform bottoms are still too light.

Still a bit buggy though. I can't select the TNG Film combadges on my female BOFFs with the TNG Series uniform (ST:Generations look) although I can do so on my male BOFFs and my character (male too). The background part of the badges also comes up as a deep red when I select gold.

Also, in order to set my rank correctly on my character, I have to leave the tailor and then join again. Trying to make changes to my main in the same tailoring 'session' after I've looked at my BOFFs' uniforms results in errors.

Ah well, this is a lot better but still not perfect.