test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

On rare Bridge Officers

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Academy
I know that sometimes we get rare Bridge Officers (green, blue, etc. rarities), that have better racial traits. But what I wanted to know is if anyone has seen any Bridge Officer rewards/drops that has a race not usually found in the BO Recruiter stores?

Will we be able to find such rare officers? Like perhaps an Android BO, a Tellarite BO, or maybe even a Fed Orion BO?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have the same question.

I just fiished a mission with a rare BO. should I stick with him? and discharge my current one? (still in the beginning (stop the signal)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Shadowrush wrote: »
    I know that sometimes we get rare Bridge Officers (green, blue, etc. rarities), that have better racial traits. But what I wanted to know is if anyone has seen any Bridge Officer rewards/drops that has a race not usually found in the BO Recruiter stores?

Will we be able to find such rare officers? Like perhaps an Android BO, a Tellarite BO, or maybe even a Fed Orion BO?

You know, I'm not sure.

In beta I ran across a KLINGON tactical officer Fed side. When I claimed him and went to look, it transformed into an 'unknown' species.

So...Maybe?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Orion Slave Girls

They would make good Bridge Officers...:D