test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Selling starships?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Academy
Greetings fellow STOers!

I have searched for an answer to this but cannot find it so i hope some of You have found know the answer :)

When requisitioning a new Starship, i noticed that there is a Sell-tab in that store as all other but it is greyed out. First i thought that it was because i got my first ship for free, but later when i have ranked up i got a new starship and have also bought one and still the tab is greyed out.

Is it possible to sell your old starships and how do one go about doing that????

I think it should be possible and also if it isn't, why is there a Sell-tab for them.......

Shamus out!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was about to make a thread asking the same thing. I would like to get some energy for discharging ships. It shouldn't be the same amount as a new ship but at least half would help if we want to get another ship later. It is only a matter of just converting it to energy so o don't see why not.

What is the maximum amount of ships a player can have?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ..why is there a Sell-tab for them.......

From what I've seen, all the NPCs that have those windows have the same window, and if that option isn't available, it's just grayed out.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    :confused: :eek: :mad:
    Well it should be available!