test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone got any ideas on what will be available in the CStore?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Not really wanting to get into a TRIBBLE flinging fight about the rights and wrongs of there being a C-Store, but does anyone have any idea what will be available in it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The pre-order specials :p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Was just trying to check that out myself
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    New servers and old burnt out ones.

Seriously though, probably going to see new uniforms and other cosmetic items. Also, after awhile some of the pre-order items will show up as I cannot imagine something like the TOS uniforms being that unique for too long (even though I ordered it via the DDE).
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Pre order items as well as additional character slots for purchase is what I have heard so far.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Pre-order specials, extra character slots, customizaton options and a t-shirt ("I was in the Briar Patch when the Server crashed and all I got was this lousy t-shirt").
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tribbles. Lots and lots of tribbles.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I will hold my hands up and admit to being a bit of a sad muppet , but I kinda like the TNG uniforms and they're not available here as the Collectors Edition seems to be U.S/Canada only
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I hope the credit farmers hack the C-store and it never comes online:p
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I will hold my hands up and admit to being a bit of a sad muppet , but I kinda like the TNG uniforms and they're not available here as the Collectors Edition seems to be U.S/Canada only

Just the movie TNG are available now...I didn't agree with so many items being unique to the Trek universe being pre-order specials either.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    If they stick to what they did with CO then I would expect to see mostly cosmetic items. Things like uniforms and maybe ship parts. I'm also certain that things like renames and full respecs will be there as well. As far as I know they have not offered any CO pre-order items in the Cstore so I don't think we will be seeing any in STO either.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ALL NEW CONTENT will be released in the C-Store. Lol. They want to get paid for everything.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tribbles... and nothing but tribbles.
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Are you sure? I bought the DDE through D2D EU and I have the TNG uniforms. Maybe a ticket is in order for you?
This discussion has been closed.