test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Costume

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
After messing with stuff for about an hour and crashing my game I still can't figure out how to get my fleet to be able to wear the uniform. Amy help would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    After messing with stuff for about an hour and crashing my game I still can't figure out how to get my fleet to be able to wear the uniform. Amy help would be greatly appreciated.

If you go to the tailor, and click "Change Costume" your fleet's costume should be listed there.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nice! Matching uniforms sounds like a cool idea.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    --So it's pretty much like the Warcraft equivilant of a guild Tabard... I like it, but at the same token, I never wore the tabard... I like my outfit too much to change it into something like that. But the idea is kinda cool... might be good for RP and all that good stuff.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If you go to the tailor, and click "Change Costume" your fleet's costume should be listed there.

Mmm something must have screwed up then, because it's not.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Excellent feature. I make sure all my crew members wear the same uniform. Looking forward to seeing ground action in groups of matcing uni's.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I believe...though correct me if I'm wrong...

...that the fleet uniform is simply an extra uniform slot you gain by joining a fleet.

In fact, if you leave the fleet, the uniform slot remains unlocked.

By default, the uniform slot would be blank; there's nothing there. Each individual player needs to go to the tailor and create a new uniform in that slot.

The extra slot lets people coordinate their uniforms, but they're not forced to use it for the fleet look. They can use it for...whatever they want.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    when on ground/ station try right clicking on your character picture on the left hand side, I have noticed there is a change uniform option in there. Im not in a fleet so dont have any other uniform to try to make it work.