test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can I buy a lifetime membership on Monday, February 1st?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
Can I buy the lifetime membership on monday or does it have to be done before monday? I am waiting on a bank deposit to clear, so if it hasnt cleared by sunday evening I need to know if i have to talk a friend into putting it on his credit card so i can beat the deadline. Help? :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Do you think this game at this level of downtime will last so long that's it's actually worth it?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Acrusius wrote:
    Do you think this game at this level of downtime will last so long that's it's actually worth it?

You expected a flawless game at launch?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Acrusius wrote:

THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OFFICIALLY OUT YET. CALM DOWN AND BE PATIENT.

Sorry. Just getting annoyed about all the complaining about the down time.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Acrusius wrote:

idiot....

@ op yep u can even after the 1st but price will go up and no playable borg :(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Telaura wrote: »
    You expected a flawless game at launch?

I hoped so...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Acrusius wrote:

Uhm... yes, I do.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Drussaxe wrote: »
    idiot....

@ op yep u can even after the 1st but price will go up and no playable borg :(

Get a life kid
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It expires on feb 1 @ 11:59PM PST so you're good bro. Just keep in mind the "While supplies last" part.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you all, except the pessimist, please leave you tard.
    The number of people that cant read instructions and understand the terms "beta" "open february 2nd" and yet still manage to post useless info on forums just amazes me... I was really hoping the general intelligence and maturity would be a step up from aion, but from the last two days of knowldedgeless flaming TRIBBLE i see the truth.. so sad.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If you expected a flawless game at launch, then you've never played an MMO before... I've played most, and none have had a flawless launch.

World of Warcraft had the worst launch I've ever experienced. In the first year, I was credited a total of 3 months of free game time for all the problems, especially in the first 30 days.

City of Heroes...lag and crash central.

Age of Conan...lag and crash-arrific.

EQII...moving and looting was an exercise in Ghandi-esque patience.

Lineage2...apparently, their favorite game mechanic was the yoyo or boomerang effect...for weeks...

MMO's, when they release, are expected to go through a period of growing and load stabilization pains. It's just the nature of the beast. Welcome to the imperfect world of humans.