test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Using the Fleet Bank

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
Hello all. I am having trouble pulling stuff out of the fleet bank. I will double click on the items and a message comes up telling me I cannot equip these items. Anyone have an idea what i'm doing wrong?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You probably don't have permission to withdraw items from the Fleet Bank. And yes, you can have permission to deposit but not to withdraw. If you're the Fleet creator, well, are you trying to equip an Engineering kit as a Tactical officer?

Z
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I don't know about the Fleet Bank, but I've had the same problem with double-clicking an item in my inventory to equip it to my paperdoll. I get the same 'you can't equip this item' message. However, if I drag the item from one spot to another (say, from inventory to my captain's armor slot or whatever) it works fine. It might be the same thing that you're experiencing with the fleet bank.

I guess whenever the server comes back up, I would try to drag and drop the item and see if that works. I haven't tried it with a transfer from a bank to another place, but it works for me when I move something from inventory to one of my people or vice-versa.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    What I am trying to do it move some MKII stuff to my ship. I have permission, as when i view the properties, I can withdraw. I would like the MKII phasers. Do I have to reach a certain level in order to withdraw them?