test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DEL TACO CODE contest.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Ten Forward
I just returned from the lone Del Taco in my area and after I got over the depressing, water damaged interior I found myself with not one but TWO collector cups (both with the a Bird of Prey on it, thanks a bunch Del Taco).

Anyway that's where you guys come in, just respond to this post with one thing you enjoy about the game and after 10PM PST tonight I'll pick one post at random and PM you the code. Easy peasy pumpkin squeezy.

Engage!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Despite not being able to play overly much, I love:

The customization of nearly everything, the complexity of combat, and the detail put into every ounce of the game.

I also enjoy how they said, "Lastly, some of you may have noticed some trouble with our account server early in the day. We’ve since resolved much of those problems, and just wanted to thank you all for reporting the trouble. Please continue doing so!", and I'm now stuck at a loading screen. :3
    edited January 2010
    Man... Ill be happy to pay you in game money or something haha

you should go to del taco and get more codes for us!
    Im sure some wouldn't mind paying some energy credits for it :P

But what I like about the game the most is that you are not just a ship. And not just one guy piloting tons of steel either. You have your crew that you are responsible for as a captain. Im not much of a trekkie but I have a big fetish on sci fi hehe. So the more realistic and life like the game is, the more people like me love it.
    Character customization and ship designs is another plus.
    One of the best features is the fact that you fight on foot aswell as in space. Something eve-online foolishly avoids like the fire...

*edited as I almost forgot to post what I liked about STO lol
    edited January 2010
    I'm lovin the space flight so far.... To bad we don't have del taco in Canada or I'd have a bunch of codes, lol :(
    edited January 2010
    only 15 mins left and only 3 replies! pretty good odds!
    edited January 2010
    I like that the server is up and running and that most others have overlooked this thread.

I already have a code activated so go ahead and give it to one of the others. I just felt like posting.
    edited January 2010
    And the contest is closed! According to the random number generator the winner is number 3 "pjlietz" Check your mail box!
    edited January 2010
    OKay! Update the mail service on these forms is down... I'll try again later but fret not I shall not forget!
    edited January 2010