test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic jipping us our headstart

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Our headstart seems to be little by little taken away from us. Servers have been down for most of the day now....thats a whole day taken away from us. I know they have to fix bugs, but come on....promising us something and not delivering? Clearly they needed more time to stress test the server. An IP as big as star trek and they didn't prepare for this? There will be minimum probably close to if not more than a million people playing this game.... Star Trek has more fans than Elvis and breathing....and they didn't anticipate the servers not being able to take the load?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We'll live and the game will be all better for the sacrifice. Sure it sucks that we lost some playtime, but hey, stability issues happen at launch. It didn't surprise me at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Look at it this way.

It is Saturday.

You are are home.

They are at work.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    bumpity bumpda bump
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The server has been down for maybe 4 hours at this point. That is not most of the day (Last i checked a day is made of 24 hours)

Whats more you have head start access this is access before the official launch date no where did they state it would be bug free nor server crash free. The servers where up most of yesterday after a rough start and remained stable most of the time afterwords with a short downtime in the late night hours.

Many things can cause a server outage so speculation will do you no good. Ect Ect if you feel you have reached this recording in error please hang up the thread and try your post again.
This discussion has been closed.