test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did You Notice

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Did you notice the trolling started when the server went down they are just angry because they almost got to tier 2... I mean u guys are complaining but you're playing it . Thats like living in a third world country being mad because the food aid was 5 mins late........ SHUTTUP AND LOG BACK IN WHEN THE SERVER IS BACK UP.....
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    food was 5 mins late? ..... "I kill you" as quoted by Achmed the dead Terrorist. :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It's nothing like that troll. People are upset because this kind of downtime is not a good indicator for a game they had high expectations for and just spent money on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    YEA the downtime sux.. This is supposed to be head start. But at least its not launch. It would be ironic if the instancing was what was causing it lol jk lol.... but Hey im just gonna wait it out. Servers aren't that big of a deal
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Did you notice the trolling started when the server went down they are just angry because they almost got to tier 2... I mean u guys are complaining but you're playing it . Thats like living in a third world country being mad because the food aid was 5 mins late........ SHUTTUP AND LOG BACK IN WHEN THE SERVER IS BACK UP.....

yep, my wife just went to bed 5min before server went down, was hoping to play but thats life
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    thunderten wrote:
    It's nothing like that troll. People are upset because this kind of downtime is not a good indicator for a game they had high expectations for and just spent money on.

1.) Don't mislabel trolls. There are more than enough here to know better.

2.) If it weren't the servers, they would find something else to ***** about. Half the community gets more enjoyment out of making a scene than they ever would playing the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    not a good indicator? how?
    the game isnt even officially released,
    the game should not be judged on how it is BEFORE its out,
    patience people, better to have down time before launch and get it sorted then after :):)
  • Options
    edited January 2010

But...But!!!! That's their life!!!! {like they have one}

{Sits and laughs at the trolls}

Obviously never been through the "start-up" blues before. Usually takes months to get most of the glitches fixed.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Rumbleskin wrote: »
    yep, my wife just went to bed 5min before server went down, was hoping to play but thats life

WEll just blow her back up and go to town, they you can wash her out and hang her to dry and the server will be back up!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Don't you know the thing that separates organized society from chaos and anarchy is 2 square meals ...

• Options
    edited January 2010
    Ragerx wrote:
    WEll just blow her back up and go to town, they you can wash her out and hang her to dry and the server will be back up!!

Okay. I'm asking this. Seriously. ...why do you insist on being an *******?
This discussion has been closed.