test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

as expected

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Personally I think this game is pretty cool. I love the space and the ground combat. Its not like some other games out there where you can battle 2 different ways and the developers only concentrated on 1 battle scenario. They are both equally well thought out. The map interface is very easy to use. Movement is pretty fluid.

With that said. I know there are going to be issues and I know some are dissapointed out there that the servers come down every once in awhile. Thats just how it works with online games. Plus this game is not even actually be released to the general puplic so for playing on a game that is not even actually available to buy persay. I think its a pretty smooth start. Give them some time to sort out the bugs. I am sure that once it goes lives and people that did not pre-order this game there will be even more issues to deal with. You can honestly think that its going to be much smoother in the upcoming week? There are millions of Startrek fans worldwide. So if you think that there are lots of people playing this pre-order version then think again.

And for those that threaten and are nasty to those that are trying their best to get it working for us, shame on you. Its like getting rude and nasty to a fast-food worker. They will just take their time more and most likely spit on ur food to spite your behavior.

I played for 4 hours this morning and was pretty satisfied with it. Guess its a good thing it came down. Gave me time to take care of things around the house. So dont get your panties in a bunch. Im sure it will come back up sooner or later. Sooner is better but what can you do.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
This discussion has been closed.