test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A non STO bashing post? NO WAY!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
OK I'd first like to start by saying stfu please. I mean its a new game, there will be hiccups. I guess all you kids out there could do a better job? Its not so much Cryptics fault as it is Atari's timeline they are trying to meet. I remember playing WoW on launch day and you couldnt even loot kills because the loot server couldnt handle the load, you would lag out for like 5 mins. Has there ever been a MMO with a perfect launch? I think not. Relax, they will eventually fix it and we can play when they do. Until then I'd like to think about the games potential, its fun now but theres alot of room to grow here if the dumb kids would stop whining. Cryptic is already talking about the next content patch containing new 5 man ground raids and other things. Eventually it would be cool to see away missions with ground vehicles like the Argo from Nemesis. Ground raids/dungeons would also be nice to see so we can put that teamwork to the test. More social areas and improved Fleet functions would be cool to see. New races/factions/ships would always be a nice addition. That being said I enjoyed CB, OB and the little of retail I have played so far and am looking torwards the future with high hopes. If you enjoy the game like I do then see ya around in space somewhere.....If you dont enjoy it you can always go back to swinging your 12 foot swords at crayola colored magical unicorn undead scourge demons from another dimension while riding your wind mammoth robot dragons from the future or whatever the hell WoW is doing these days. Ok I'm done ranting, see you in the Sirius Sector Cadets! Live long and level up...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wall of text crits for 99999999999999999999999999
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OK I'd first like to start by saying stfu please. I mean its a new game, there will be hiccups. I guess all you kids out there could do a better job? Its not so much Cryptics fault as it is Atari's timeline they are trying to meet.

I remember playing WoW on launch day and you couldnt even loot kills because the loot server couldnt handle the load, you would lag out for like 5 mins. Has there ever been a MMO with a perfect launch? I think not. Relax, they will eventually fix it and we can play when they do. Until then I'd like to think about the games potential, its fun now but theres alot of room to grow here if the dumb kids would stop whining.

Cryptic is already talking about the next content patch containing new 5 man ground raids and other things. Eventually it would be cool to see away missions with ground vehicles like the Argo from Nemesis. Ground raids/dungeons would also be nice to see so we can put that teamwork to the test.

More social areas and improved Fleet functions would be cool to see. New races/factions/ships would always be a nice addition. That being said I enjoyed CB, OB and the little of retail I have played so far and am looking torwards the future with high hopes.

If you enjoy the game like I do then see ya around in space somewhere.....If you dont enjoy it you can always go back to swinging your 12 foot swords at crayola colored magical unicorn undead scourge demons from another dimension while riding your wind mammoth robot dragons from the future or whatever the hell WoW is doing these days. Ok I'm done ranting, see you in the Sirius Sector Cadets! Live long and level up...

Not a troll, just making it easier to read :)
This discussion has been closed.