test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I think its coming back up

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I just got the message retrieving list of characters and then it said im not allowed to log in at this time...

thats more than what i was getting.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yup. I got that as well.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    the log in server is up... but they still have access disabled... so it should be soon, let them make sure its all working good before 100,000 people log in and it dies again.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    If i'm sitting at the launcher screen (with the Engage button in the lower right corner), how often is the "server Status" refreshed automatically?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    doh123 wrote: »
    the log in server is up... but they still have access disabled... so it should be soon, let them make sure its all working good before 100,000 people log in and it dies again.

oh 100,000 people will be able to log in no problem...but if 1 more logs in forcing it to be 100,001 we're gona be screwed again.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Janlee wrote: »
    If i'm sitting at the launcher screen (with the Engage button in the lower right corner), how often is the "server Status" refreshed automatically?

in OB i was able to log in when the maintenance message was up and the client said OFFLINE. i think they must have a manual switch for that or something..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It depends on what your definition of up is.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    sarid wrote: »
    oh 100,000 people will be able to log in no problem...but if 1 more logs in forcing it to be 100,001 we're gona be screwed again.

If they had only made it so it could hold 100,002 people!! Those fools :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    sarid wrote: »

hahahahahaha thank you for making me laugh :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    wrote:
    The server status will NOT refresh automatically on the launcher.

Your best bet is to hit engage and just periodically hit the login button after the client loads up.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Now its just timing out. like it did when everyone tried to log in this afternoon.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    go to the homepage and to the support part... refresh that and it'll say first when the servers are up... it supposedly gets its info form the same place the log in web page does....
This discussion has been closed.