I think Sulu.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Capo di tutti capi
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    being someone who has actually played aion, pre through post beta.. i would have to say tutty.. hard to find during beta.. even harder after beta..

at least sulu doesnt disappear when someone else talks to him and it doesnt take 30 min for him to show up again when they are done talking to him.. only to have someone else run up in front of you and talk to him making him disappear for another 30 min when they are done lol

as for sulu.. whoever CANT find him is just a plain idiot.. you have to pass him to get to quinn lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    defnatly tutty, i didn't have to ask where sulu was
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Wamdue wrote:
    Who's harder to find?

Sulu isn't hard to find. Heck, you zone in right in front of an flashing elevator door.

But in all seriousness if there was one aspect of STO that I would tell Cryptic to go back and fix right now, it would be the absolutely horrendous map system, the horrendous tracking and location systems, and everything associated with them.

Here's an idea. Someone selects a quest that requires them to speak to an NPC in person... they then see a dotted yellow line leading them to the NPC. Or something. I thought finding someone in the Federation was hard. LOL. Klingon has that beat, hands down.

Apparently I'm directionally challenged.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, it's not the best.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I put a bug report on the Starbase Map today. Told them to remove the fog of war on it and put all the usefull npcs on the map so there hopefully be less "where is Sulu" in chat.
This discussion has been closed.