test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lifetime Sub Problem, anuone else?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So last night after playing for a bit i made the decision to buy a lifetime sub, so i clicked the links went through paypal, made my purchase, received my receipt from paypal, paypal lists the transaction as complete from my end and cryptics, but i have not idea if its been applied to my account. i never received any email from cryptic, there is nothing listed under my profile account, and now the servers are down i can't log in to see if my borg is there. i hope i didn't just throw away 251 cnd.

has anyone else had this happen, there was nothing in their faq or support section, so i submitted a ticket but from reading these forums responses from cryptic seem few and far between.

thnx.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you go to the My Account page (link up next to logout in the header) you should see "Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription" listed under activated features.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I am pretty sure that I have read of delays when buying the LT sub with paypal. If you are in doubt, then submit a support ticket to cryptic or give it a couple hours.

Try going here to submit a ticket

http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    tadprime wrote: »
    If you go to the My Account page (link up next to logout in the header) you should see "Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription" listed under activated features.

nope nothing there

I am pretty sure that I have read of delays when buying the LT sub with paypal. If you are in doubt, then submit a support ticket to cryptic or give it a couple hours.

Try going here to submit a ticket

http://www.startrekonline.com/tickets

yea i did, lets hope it works.
This discussion has been closed.