test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Connecting to Login Server?????

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hi,

Me and my friends are having the same issue we live in different areas, but we're all hanging at 'Connecting to Login Server' and then times out. We've been trying to login for several hours now, as from the fact im posting my internet clearly works, and i can log in to Aion and EVE fine.

Anyone else having this issue????

Also can any Dev out there reading this give us some feedback on if it is a issue there aware of and dealing with or any recommendations.

Thanks.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No that sounds pretty weird, just keep trying.
    edited January 2010
    Hi,

Me and my friends are having the same issue we live in different areas, but we're all hanging at 'Connecting to Login Server' and then times out. We've been trying to login for several hours now, as from the fact im posting my internet clearly works, and i can log in to Aion and EVE fine.

Also can any Dev out there reading this give us some feedback on if it is a issue there aware of and dealing with or any recommendations.

Thanks.

I think that red spot with 'SERVER DOWN' the launcher shows should explain your problem.
    edited January 2010
    The servers are down. Read the patcher for the latest updates
    edited January 2010
    I think that red spot with 'SERVER DOWN' the launcher shows should explain your problem.

Spoilsport :|
    edited January 2010
    Nah working fine for me. cough...
    edited January 2010
    Hi,

Thanks.

The servers crashed rather suddenly just about two and a half hours ago @1:00 pm US CENTRAL. They have been down for a while now with no notice from Cryptic as when they will be back up. I, like many people, are fuming over this, considering I just paid $320 for this stupid game... (Collector's Edition + Lifetime Subscription, in case you are wondering...)
    edited January 2010
    Lol, another down...

Well...
    edited January 2010
    Always happens at about 9-10 AM PST. Bloody Americans spoiling everything.
This discussion has been closed.