test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO peak number of players?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Does anyone have information on the peak number of players until now?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    there be 9 of us.. when it hit up 10 is server went down or stuff!
    edited January 2010
    Dang it! I new I was the 10th one!
    edited January 2010
    It depends, currently they have one hamster powered server. They hopefully have plans for a more updated Quad Core hamster design which should be able to support at least 4 to 5 more people at a time....
    edited January 2010
    No exact numbers yet on players. But I can tell you this. Over 400k registered on the site. Someone went through and checked at the beginning of OB to see how many were playing. If I remember correctly, there were about 100k. That number seems to have gone up before the end of OB as the servers were full.
    edited January 2010
    Do your math....when the server crashed there were 11xx instances with 40+ players each instance in it. I just don't remember WHERE anymore...
    edited January 2010
    Do your math....when the server crashed there were 11xx instances with 40+ players each instance in it. I just don't remember WHERE anymore...

lmao no. most of the "instances" on the list are 3-5 man some had 20 for higher end content. a FEW had 40

most peeps arnt even in LT. Cm. content yet. theyre still in 5-man instances. some at starbase 24
This discussion has been closed.