test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community of whiners...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
By far the worst I have seen. If I ever leave this game it will be due to the community, not the game...

/Let the flaming ensue
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That was not a very cool story, bro.
    edited January 2010
    Remember young grasshopper, not everyone has 4 hours a day for games! Some of us can play only at certain times and would like that time we paid for uninterupted. It's not whining, its getting what you paid for. That being said, i'm not worried. This will pass. Soon the servers will be up all day and we will have something else to demand for our hard earned dollar.

On a more personal note, i find your tone to be what would draw a flamefest, not what you are saying. That is purposeful on your part and seems more like an invitation, like you want to have a flamefest. You catch more flies with sugar than vinager, momz always said.

Good luck!
    edited January 2010
    Complaining about complaining....FAIL:p
    edited January 2010
    WoW forums, by far the worst community out there. This is a nice brunch on a hillside compared to that wreck.
    edited January 2010
    Wildwa wrote: »
    By far the worst I have seen. If I ever leave this game it will be due to the community, not the game...

/Let the flaming ensue

Not entirely correct. You can also be removed for ignorance of the forum rules.
    Please read or reread the rules before makeing more posts: http://forums.startrekonline.com/announcement.php?f=128&a=2
    edited January 2010
    OK here's some positivity for you, I'm positive it would be really cool if I could play the game instead of the forums right now.
    edited January 2010
    Oh, I wouldn't say this is a community of whiners. It's just that the whiners have flocked to the forums <LOL>.
    edited January 2010
    Every MMO I have played has a vocal minority of people who are never satisfied and refuse to just go play something else, for various reasons. Just make fun of the ones who are ridiculous and rude and don't be mean to the one's who are polite.
    edited January 2010
    Put it this way, you don't need to read the forums to play the game.
    edited January 2010
    STO community in game is awesome on forums not so much.
This discussion has been closed.