test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrath of Khan costume: Can we get a dev response?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Why is it not active? :[
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It will be active along with the other bonuses on Tuesday.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    They have responded. Check the Dev Tracker. You might have to go back a page or two but that's what it's there for.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Concept: HeadStart is NOT Retail Release.

Bonus items are tied to Retail Keys which are activated on Retail Release day. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    here's what they said officialy -

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/967
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Khan uniforms aren't tied to a retail key. They were simply codes you entered, similar to the Del Taco Shuttle code. Logically one would assume that if shuttles are in then other non-retail key specific items, such as Khan unis, would be in.

*shrug*
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    kalanlh wrote: »
    Khan uniforms aren't tied to a retail key. They were simply codes you entered, similar to the Del Taco Shuttle code. Logically one would assume that if shuttles are in then other non-retail key specific items, such as Khan unis, would be in.

*shrug*

AH! You said it! You ASSUMED, and that means you made an TRIBBLE out of u and me..... Logic does agree with you though, it's the same thing as the del taco code, which we kinda have. I say kinda because I can't claim it. Honestly though, is it that important that you can't wait until Tuesday for it? It's not like the joined trill were it's going to make a huge differance.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I don't care either way. They'll be in eventually and when that happens, I'll wear 'em.

I was just trying to illustrate the thought process a lot of folks had towards the uniforms.

:)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    kalanlh wrote: »

*shrug*

Actually the shuttles aren't in either. They will be added on Tuesday as well.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I have mine. Hmm...Perhaps they removed them after the Libby Borg fiasco. At any rate, I'm super happy with my "Alien" main.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    to quote kirk "let me guess tuesday"
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ya, its a bit odd not having the uniform in, but not a real biggie.

However I did get my Del Taco shuttle earlier today before the crash. Cute little guy. Seemed a bit scared in the starbase 24 battle tho!
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Uh, actually? I already have my shuttle.
This discussion has been closed.