test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Memory Alpha

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Does anyone know how to get to the other scientists?

Do i have to upgrade a certain amount of items to progress? There's no clue how to get along
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yea I did the euest brought her stuff then what? I talked to other sceientists they
    didnt say anything and I can't hail romaine for other quests (if thats how the next
    step works i dunno) so now what...
    edited January 2010
    I'm sure it's all in their in depth tutorial, extensive game manual or intuitive UI... oh wait...

btw, I have stacks and stacks of data that are completely useless, I don't even bother collecting anymore if its out of the way.
    edited January 2010
    Memory Alpha needs a bank, and some means of tracking your progress, I think.
    edited January 2010
    It;s borked, it has always been borked and most likely will continue to be borked. We have bugged this for months and still not reply on waht Commander romains issue is. She really needs to go out an airlock.
    edited January 2010
    This has been brought up a bunch and the devs refuse to answer us about it. MANY threads just like this have been made with no explanation of Memory Alpha and people begging for just an answer. Nothing ever comes. The devs are either ignoring us or have nothing in the works. Either way it's lame.
    edited January 2010
    Memory Alpha needs to have specific directions on what people need to do.

Anyone who has progressed beyond Com. Romaine please post specifics on what you did.
    edited January 2010
    I'm still gathering all the stuff, haven't really done much in beta in trading the stuff in. To me, I tended not to stay with a set of weapons for very long. Either from drops or leveling rank which unlock higher tier stuff.
    edited January 2010
    I have only used it once and it was for a large heath stim pack and it doesn't even stack with regular ones. It seems to me that by the time you get the stuff needed to upgrade things you would be about ready to outgrow it. At least the rare stuff seems to drop more often than it did when I was in the Open beta where I never once saw one drop.

They do need a way to track your progress and they need a bank there so you can see what you have and access everything you need. It seems to pull some things from your bank if it is in there because I didn't have some of the items on me but it would still be nice. I always just assumed you did upgrades with her until she told you to talk to someone else but I imagine that would take a while.
This discussion has been closed.