test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to allienate and make your customer base leave

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Man here we go again middle of the day, premium play time and wham freaking server down with no warning.

But heres what really nice, My girl decided to download and play the game today, yes I'm lucky to have a girlfriend that likes video games, sweet huh? Anyway She downloads the game and starts to play for a little less than an hour and the server shutdown happens.

This is after she here me *****ing about the BETA issues.

So I get a call and she's like I paid $50.00 for this thing........... I did not know what to tell her but I said well I paid $332 for the LTM and the collecter edition plus that all important overnight shipping. She's like well I don;t feel so bad now.. LOL...Cries...

Anyway we all know that this is going to happen again and again but if we are all in game playing then we will not be in here *****ing.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You didn't know what to say to her? How about, "Relax, this happens. Have some patience...let's go get lunch while we wait!"

Man up a bit, good Lord.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Maybe you could use the down time to go play a game of naked twister with her instead of complaining here
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    There is no way you can't love these posts. I am completely blown away by the sheer force of moronic excellence that the whiners feel they have to pour all over everyone else. At first, I was just feeling uncomfortable reading these posts, but now I just toss my head back, cackle like a madman and enjoy the ride.

I paid $240 + $60 + $40 + $40 + $40 = $440 for my game with all the widdle trinkets I felt I needed. Not once have I complained, not once did I cry like a little girl with a scraped knee. Hell, Server go down? Too bad for me, but it'll go up again and you know what? I'm not missing out on any time that I paid for since I have a fricken' Lifetime Subscription. I love the game, I love what Cryptic does and if they really were the big bad monster that all you little princesses cry about, then I guess I just don't see it.

Keep up the good work, Cryptic. You're making one helluva game.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You have a girlfriend next to you who WANTS TO PLAY? What the hell are you doing on these forums, let her play!!! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Maybe you could use the down time to go play a game of naked twister with her instead of complaining here

This is always a good idea.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    There are some people who clearly got into the gene pool while the lifeguard was not looking.

And yes, sit down and have an actual conversation with your girl.

The server is down/crashed? Good Lord! This has never happened to ANY MMO before!! Pffft.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Clearly you've never played an MMO before. You know, the kind of games where the servers can suddenly and unexpectedly crash, especially in the first week or so after launch?

Or maybe Cryptic is just terrible and don't know what they're doing, while all other MMO companies have solved server crashes and run their servers at 100% uptime. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Wow. I haven't been on the forum for a few days. I love all these people with !!!! LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER !!!! in their tags. Really? You're bragging about that?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ben_C wrote:
    There are some people who clearly got into the gene pool while the lifeguard was not looking.

And yes, sit down and have an actual conversation with your girl.

The server is down/crashed? Good Lord! This has never happened to ANY MMO before!! Pffft.
    You're first line is good laugh material, I'm writing that one down , heh.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I thank you...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lifetime Membership - $200+
    Passing the chance to bone your girl and cry in forums - Priceless
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Meneldor wrote:
    Wow. I haven't been on the forum for a few days. I love all these people with !!!! LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER !!!! in their tags. Really? You're bragging about that?

Why of course! How else are we to get all teh girls? :cool:
This discussion has been closed.