test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Exchange... AWESOME FEATURE

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Very nice indeed. I just got a private message to my forum account indicating my items at the Exchange sold.. how GREAT a feature is THAT!

Nice little touch, well done cryptic... now stop reading the forums and fix the server.. shoo :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    MorganUK wrote: »
    Very nice indeed. I just got a private message to my forum account indicating my items at the Exchange sold.. how GREAT a feature is THAT!

Nice little touch, well done cryptic... now stop reading the forums and fix the server.. shoo :)

Did the credits go straight to your account of do you need to go collect them from a mailbox or something?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Did the credits go straight to your account of do you need to go collect them from a mailbox or something?

Right into your account, I think I would prefer to watch my money go up :-) but whatever, I am just tickled by such a nice little touch. Having to login to WoW to see if my stuff sold was always a tad annoying when you get jumped on by friends wanting to chat when you only have a few mins and just want to see how rich you are :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yeah, got to love that exchange :)

http://twitpic.com/10jze3/full

credits go into account at the moment of sale.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yeah, got to love that exchange :)

http://twitpic.com/10jze3/full

credits go into account at the moment of sale.

I am actually quite surprised that folks are buying, everything I have listed so far has been snapped up. Mind you, it is pretty good stuff!
This discussion has been closed.