test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sailing on a river of tears

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
On the proud ship USS Whine. Look how majestically the sails flap in the hot air of a thousand angry nerds.

But I digress.

Oh my, the server has crashed and on top of it all, there are lots of bugs and rough edges in the game. You'd almost think the game had just launched or something crazy like that.

Fact of the matter is, this is par for the course for any MMO that has just taken its first baby steps into the harsh world of gaming. I can't think of any MMO that hasn't had issues with crashes, sudden vital maintenance and laggy servers. I was there when mighty WoW went through the exact same issues.

People, please stop and take a deep breath and try to relax. So you don't get to play for a few hours in prime game time. Not the end of the world. Cryptic are doing what they can to get things rolling again. I'd be surprised if anyone at the company wasn't at work this weekend.

But, alas, I don't think people can be placated with mere words. So, angry nerds and trolls, go ahead and fill this thread up with your masterpieces. After all, I did set out a nice portion of troll feed. Enriched with vital vitamins and minerals. Better here than in hundreds of new threads about how the server has crashed.

(edit: typo)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    rofl

Topic approved.

The anguish will SUSTAIN your power systems!
    edited January 2010
    See this is what I have been saying for hours now.

All we need is FULL POWER TO THE SHIELDS, Brace for Trollpedos!!!

Return, FIRE!!!!
    edited January 2010
    Nicely done.

I just wish they'd all f***ing LEAVE already. Instead they rush to the internet, pound on their keyboards with their little fists balled up in indignant rage, and tell us how they are done, gone, and will never be back...

....over...and over...and over again.

To those of you who mutli-post your contempt and how you're done, and everyting Cryptic and STO sucks?

WE CAN'T MISS YOU IF YOU DON'T LEAVE.

Quit looking over your shoulder to see who is coming with you to justify your hissy fit, and just travel down your angst ridden road back to Hot Topic.

They understand you there.

-Coyote
    edited January 2010
    Perhaps that's a bit harsh. I don't want anyone to leave. I just wish people would use the approach (relax->think->write on the forum) instead of (fill up with nerdrage->hurl darts at a poster of Khan-> write on the forum)
This discussion has been closed.