test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do the retail keys stack?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I know it's a stretch. I pre-ordered the game from Gamestop to get the Contellation <sp?>. I know see that Direct2Drive has the orginal uniforms along with a few more things. My question is can someone enter two retail keys on the same account to get all the items from both?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes, that has been confirmed on this very forum. Though given the state of forum search you might not be able to find it even if you looked. Google probably would have though.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    wrote:
    Yes, that has been confirmed on this very forum. Though given the state of forum search you might not be able to find it even if you looked. Google probably would have though.
    It's also in the pre-order FAQ, if the OP is looking for official announcements.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    as stated yes they stack includuding the 30 day play time so 2 x retail key = 60 days free on one account :) as far as i remeber :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you so much guys. You are the greatest. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yes, multiple retail keys can be added to 1 account to give you access to all of the bonus items that you purchased.

Example - my Borg Skipper will be attired in TOS uniform with the Borg Boff standing at his side on the bridge of my TOS Connie that has a Red Matter Capacitor and Automated Battery installed on it. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Pyryck wrote:
    Yes, multiple retail keys can be added to 1 account to give you access to all of the bonus items that you purchased.

Example - my Borg Skipper will be attired in TOS uniform with the Borg Boff standing at his side on the bridge of my TOS Connie that has a Red Matter Capacitor and Automated Battery installed on it. :)

Don't forget to get the Best Buy tribbles so they can assimilate their furry love into their liberated borg hearts.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ashnack wrote:
    as stated yes they stack includuding the 30 day play time so 2 x retail key = 60 days free on one account :) as far as i remeber :)

I remembered that differently, I thought that the time didn't stack. Source?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I remembered that differently, I thought that the time didn't stack. Source?
    That is also in the pre-order FAQ.
    Q: Do the exclusive items stack? Can I get more than one thing?

A: Yes, different items stack. So if someone purchased multiple copies of the game from various retailers, he would receive all those items for EACH character created. Included playtime will still stack as well. However, the same bonus does not stack. So if someone purchases from Wal Mart twice, he cannot get two 500 point skill bonuses for the same character. (Each character will get one).
This discussion has been closed.