test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So is Borg Bridge Off and Joined Trill in yet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Wondering if they were avaialable for head start.

I was interested in learning what they actually do.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    In a word: Nope.

/10chars
    edited January 2010
    The only bonuses that are - or will eventually be - available for headstart are the Del Taco Shuttle, the Liberated Borg race for lifetimers and the Wrath of Khan uniform (maybe, nobody knows for sure). Everything else is tied to a retail key that you won't have until Tuesday at the earliest, unless the location you preordered at violates streetdate.
    edited January 2010
    Kerraii wrote: »
    Wondering if they were avaialable for head start.

I was interested in learning what they actually do.

Have to enter in the key from the retail box for the bonus items other then whats already been mentioned
    edited January 2010
    What is the purpose of having us wait for a special unlock like the joined Trill or the Playable Borg till after Head Start when we wanted to start the character at the start? Why should we have to wait I mean for 120.00 a year seems like that we should get what we were told we could have to start our game. What is the sense of having to start a another character.This doesn't impress me at all . I fell taken advantaged of you have my money and i have a regular game. I feel like this is a breach of contract. All the attention has been focused on the people that has paid for a lifetime subscription but hell 120.00 dollars us to me is a lot of money too. It's like we dont matter cause we didnt buy a life time sub, well i and the rest of us do matter and would like this issue addressed as well.
This discussion has been closed.