test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

it's not beta anymore

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So far Ive watched my away team dissapear during ground battle. I've watched the enemy dissapear during ground battle yet they were still k=firing at me lol. The forward key periodically makes me go backwards. Almost everytime i assign skill points to my bo's there is an error. I have 3 missing bo's after being awarded them from lvling.I've been stuck on character screen after being stuck on loading screen trying to get in an instance.I'm sure I left a bunch out there are so many bugs I can't remember them all. Oh ya i put in a gm ticket yesterday when my 1rst bo reward didnt appear on my list but 2 more bo's later I'm still waiting. I so much want to like this game but it's getting real hard!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im gald to see other people are as ****ed off as I am, that Cryptic couldnt be bothered to ifx any of the bugs that we the beta testers reported, they are to busy adding new content and making the game look prettier instead of spending time to fix the problems, I have come across several bugs that I reported in beta that still havent been fixed, and they still arnt, if anything I find that the bugs have gotten worse, good job Cryptic, godo job, way to keep the customers happy, keep telling yourself that if you add new shiney content that we will some how look over the bugs that you cant be bothered to fix.:mad:
    edited January 2010
    you already have lifetime sub so they dont care what you say :)
    edited January 2010
    Your awarded bridge officers are on the right under assignments in your character sheet.

There are a good amount of bugs in this game, but there are also a good amount of idiots.
    edited January 2010
    I know where the bo are supposed to be ******* why do you dickwads keep defending this TRIBBLE. I'm not an idiot they are not there *******!
    edited January 2010
    g13kryptic wrote: »
    you already have lifetime sub so they dont care what you say :)

This... I feel it too
    edited January 2010
    Anyone expecting a new MMORPG to work perfectly even in its first month, let alone first few days needs to get a reality check.
This discussion has been closed.