test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is it?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I am playing relaxed for 4-5 hours... then it is time... the americans wake up, comes from work, starts up the computer, starts the client and then.........

UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE...

I am concerned... what will happen at February 2nd and 5th?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I hope they fix it :P on the fence with buying lifetime here!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Beginning to wonder about that decision myself.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It'll probably explode for a day or two before they scramble out a quick fix and lay down the new hardware that they probably should have had in the first place but couldn't justify to accounting. Isn't that the way an MMO launch is supposed to be? All of the ones I've been around for, or watched from the sidelines, have been much worst than a day or two of complete chaos right out of the gate.

I'd think if you were a lifer you'd be more relaxed about it. After all, unlike everyone else, your meter isn't running.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    What i only want is: They have to learn about mistakes...

Start of Closed Beta: Okay...
    Open Beta: Okay... but not so often...
    Headstart: To early... the Open Beta was full of bugs and crashes... that we feel now.

I have a Solution:

2 Server. 1 US and 1 EU. Then the Server will work. It is only at the time when the americans comes online and flood the server.
    When EU wakes up in america it is ca. 1h am... the most americans are sleepin'. There it is not so bad.
This discussion has been closed.