Is anyone else having this same issue?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    YES! Very very long today.
    edited January 2010
    sometimes coupled with a "server is not responding" message, which makes it take even longer.
    edited January 2010
    Having long loading screens on "Stop the Signal". Having to dump out after about 3-4 minutes of waiting to start the next step.
    edited January 2010
    try defragmenting the drive the game is on..

wont fix it completely, but i know it does slow down the loading screens some on its own, so it wont be helping!

suspect its just the server load, its going to be busy today :)
    edited January 2010
    willing to beat it just a server load issue
    edited January 2010
    servers are now down, so it was definitely a server load issue
    edited January 2010
    Shingi wrote:
    try defragmenting the drive the game is on..

wont fix it completely, but i know it does slow down the loading screens some on its own, so it wont be helping!
    Please don't waste people's time with these suggestions when it's obviously a server problem.
    edited January 2010
    They need to do something about this quick because if they don't they are going to lose people hand over fist.

I'm really upset because this was talked about during all of closed beta and we are still having slow server issues.

We talked about this happening and were told that it would be OK, and now it looks like we were right and they were wrong. Now I'm not going to be able to play a game I like for years because of these problems and people are going to start asking for refunds and the player base will get smaller and smaller ubtil there is not enough player to keep the servers going and they stop it and I lose my playing time because they weren't ready to launch like we have been telling them .....

This needs to be fixed right away or the game will fail because no one is going to wait 2-3 minutes between each screen.

Get this fixed!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    Ive been getting it also.
    edited January 2010
    loading into highly frequented areas is horrible - needed ~15min (time to kook my noodles :P - to get to sol system - while gettin into SB itself was rather fast
    edited January 2010
    im getting slow loading screens and the mega fast ones cant predict them cant judge them might have something to do with all the world coming online at once again
    edited January 2010
    Adrence wrote:
    sometimes coupled with a "server is not responding" message, which makes it take even longer.

I highly suspect that the long load screens are in fact hiding this message. It can't display both, so you just get "loading" forever...
    edited January 2010
    I've been having long loads too, even into instances where I'm alone.

On the upside, I havent really had any lag once loaded :)
This discussion has been closed.