test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Titles?!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I Could be wrong but wasn't everyone that participated in the "Name the ship contest" supposed to get a special title next to their name? I see a place where you can change your title, but i don't see the special title as one of the options...
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    May possibly be for main launch.
    edited January 2010
    Only if the name you suggested was picked.
    edited January 2010
    Stucky00 wrote: »
    I Could be wrong but wasn't everyone that participated in the "Name the ship contest" supposed to get a special title next to their name? I see a place where you can change your title, but i don't see the special title as one of the options...

No; only people whose name choice was selected, whether they entered it first or not. And I think the titles aren't available yet.
    edited January 2010
    Oh i thought they changed it to everybody who participated. In either case, my name was stilll picked (although cleary i wasn't first) so i was just wondering.
    edited January 2010
    You may be thinking of the special "Starfleet Ambassador" title people are supposed to get for signing up on the forums before May 2009 (not sure of the exact date)....I'm assuming they'll have it in for launch, but we'll have to wait and see, for now I'm fine with lieutenant.
    edited January 2010
    Stucky00 wrote: »
    Oh i thought they changed it to everybody who participated. In either case, my name was stilll picked (although cleary i wasn't first) so i was just wondering.

Dervish???
    edited January 2010
    Destiny, when it got picked i was like HELL yea...then i realized i wasnt the first one and i was like...oh...dang...
This discussion has been closed.