test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will preorder items scale up?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm sure that this question has been thrown around before but i'm curious to hear what people think or if there is an answer! Items such as the borg bridge officer will obviously level up as you do so on that note... will the auto defenses? the red mater capacitor? I would hate to see them useless in 5 levels.

Thanks for your replies :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    bumpbumpbump
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Nope. It's already been said that you'll get better stuff by the time you reach Tier 2.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    awe, thats really sad to hear
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    by the time you reach Tier 2.

Done and done. :) Many will likely be well into Tier 3 long before the preorder bonuses arrive.

I wish I'd picked (what I now know to be) a useful one, like the Walmart skillpoint bonus or a preorder with extra costumes.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    yes, as of today im going to be tier 2. i think that was a bad move on their behalf but their are other things included so i guess its not all bad
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    only thing i am waiting for is the borg officer wich will be sent to our mail on monday or tuesday
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The Borg Boff is in my opinion the only bonus item that will be usable for the duration of your characters Star Fleet career.

Now when you roll another character on or after Feb 2nd, that character can use/access the bonus items for the start of their career.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i dont know about you guys but im a huge fan of MMO's and assuming they dont make these little quirks (emote, NX prefix, Borg BO/playable, uniforms, ect) micro transactions then they will be highly valued in a year or so! I got into world of warcraft in its 2nd -3rd year and i wanted to buy the collectors edition for the little pet - it was selling for $300! So these will definitely make you stand out in a short time
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Pyryck wrote:
    The Borg Boff is in my opinion the only bonus item that will be usable for the duration of your characters Star Fleet career.

Now when you roll another character on or after Feb 2nd, that character can use/access the bonus items for the start of their career.

Thats true too! with a life time pass i can imagine playing more than one guy and nothing like help from the start!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I read earlyer that the BO's you start with could be replaced with Uncommon and Rare Bo's that become available latter and are supose to be better. Is this true. Sad, you keep one build it up over all this time, it listens to all your stupid stories, fights by your side etc, just to get rid of it for a better more rare model. Where is the loyalty. Just dont let this get out to the crew are we will be in trouble our next away mission. Soory,back to your post, i was talking about the usefulness and longivity of the Borg BO..
This discussion has been closed.