test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I want Standard Orbits

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Not so much elliptical orbits or sensor pass orbits or counterclockwise orbits....

But when I cruise up to a planet I'd like an option to command a Standard Orbit.

I'd like to see my ship drifting slowly across the vast, glorious expanse of the planet below, emitting a deep rumble that is not so much heard with the ears, but is felt with the soul.

Standard Orbit!

Anyone else want a Standard Orbit, Ensign?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'll take a gyo-sync orbit.
    edited January 2010
    • Standard Obrits
    • Not beaming directly to and from your bridge (ummm WTB a Transporter room PST)
    • The ability to go to Red or Yellow alert manually
    • Not Beaming to Star bases packing heat like a Bloody Counter strike map
    • Not Being able to sit in your Bridge Chair without having to stand in it first and use a firgging emote, Being able to place your Boffs where you want them on the bridge...hell making your Boffs do anything but just follow you wayyyyy to closely
    • Not having a Warehouse for a Bridge, and have Bridges you know actually look like Bridges
    • Not having a DS9 that looks nothing like the actual DS9 inside.

So much unpolished un-trek that needs to be addressed or at the very least acknowledged that it's on the radar. :(
    edited January 2010
    • Standard Obrits
    • Not beaming directly to and from your bridge (ummm WTB a Transporter room PST)
    • Not Being able to sit in your Bridge Chair without having to stand in it first and use a firgging emote, Being able to place your Boffs where you want them on the bridge...hell making your Boffs do anything but just follow you wayyyyy to closely
    • Not having a Warehouse for a Bridge, and have Bridges you know actually look like Bridges

So much unpolished un-trek that needs to be addressed or at the very least acknowledged that it's on the radar. :(

signed x1000.

At the very least we need an interact-able captains chair that automatically sits your character in it.
    edited January 2010
    • Standard Obrits

I agree except I think bridges and DS9 are fine as they now stand. So scratch off the last two for me but otherwise, I'm in total agreement.
    edited January 2010
    DeLacey wrote:
    I agree except I think bridges and DS9 are fine as they now stand. So scratch off the last two for me but otherwise, I'm in total agreement.

Naa Bridges are just useless and way way way too huge and I am looking at the Ds9 Blueprints right now and the command center isn't even close (oh love that 22.5 ft tall view screen :rolleyes: ) The whole you want room for your friends argument is just lame I could put a 75 person guild on one Bridge now..that my friend is just TRIBBLE.
This discussion has been closed.