test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where did all the loot go? Batteries is all I get, Rank 9...wtf...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I have looted 2 consoles, 1 green, 1 white and hypo, tribbles, etc etc and a million batteries, and 1 hyper velocity mk 1 engine and thats it. Id say about 80% are batteries, wtf happened to the loot? Its was alot better in beta. Im still using standard issue stuff on my ship, almost all of it, pathetic.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    my loot is better now than it was in beta. but still getting a tonne of batteries and food.
    edited January 2010
    So far I got a Green shiled for my ship, batteries, Hypo or 2. The Green was from Starbase 24 though, so not really loot. Oh and 1 eng, console.

Im sure ill see more down the road though. If your anything like me youll have 1 good day of loot to every month of bad loot :p Curse my luck in games lol
    edited January 2010
    Random is random. I never got loot drops of note in beta, and I still don't get loot drops of note live. All I have managed to loot in seven levels so far is a science console for +5 to photonic theory, and a Mk 1 shield.

Of course, I haven't done Starbase 24, which I need to do before it gets flooded with players using Mk 4+gear to constantly get top of the charts... because apparently DPS is the only metric worth measuring for rewards.
This discussion has been closed.