test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to know who else is using a logitech G35 headset to play STO, if you are, I wanted to find out if you are having a problem with the sound in STO and what was done to fix it.

It seems that at random times during gameplay, the volume output to my headset randomly shoots up causing this horrible static noise, sometimes I can open the esc menu and then close it and the sound will return to normal.

Has anyone else had this sound issue at all?

Cape
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Are there any alternate key binds in your setup that can raise the volume? I.e. on one of my computers I can hold ALT + a key and it adjusts volume. Maybe there is something like that?

I havent seen any issue like this on mine though.
    edited January 2010
    Its the Undine, trying to communicste with you. Set your comunication device to a wide spectrum relay output, and re-synconise the system analysis module for incoming transmissions.

That usualy works for me.
    edited January 2010
    Its the Undine, trying to communicste with you. Set your comunication device to a wide spectrum relay output, and re-synconise the system analysis module for incoming transmissions.

That usualy works for me.

Awesome advice, I have already recalibrated all my equipment, it only happens in STO and it seems to happen more on the ground or on a station then when I am in space. How very strange it is :-)
This discussion has been closed.