test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot levels

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
What are all the loot levels in this game? I've seen white, green and blue. Are there purple, and orange as well?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Loot levels? Can't say I know anything about this. I just seem to be getting batteries ...
    edited January 2010
    I found an epic aux batt.... oh. It's just a normal one.

This has had a few threads about it. They did, supposedly, add in Epic and Unique items (With a lack for better words) But with the drop rate on batteries still like 60% or something stupid, you'd best just get used to them. =\

Why they didnt just make them a replicator item is beyond me.
    edited January 2010
    i think they've improved the drop rate on useful loot (gear) since beta. but i still get a lot of batteries and food.
    edited January 2010
    i think they've improved the drop rate on useful loot (gear) since beta. but i still get a lot of batteries and food.

You got the Banana Pancakes yet? That was quite a moment ...
    edited January 2010
    I'm a bit lost yet on the whole loot stuff works, esp in space.

I read @ http://gedblog.com/2010/01/30/star-trek-online-tips-tricks/ that loot is broken out so only you can see loot for you (so basically no stealing loot)

The thing is, and I'm not sure if this is the way the game works all over, but I'm running around doing quests and when I enter a system, it auto-joins me with 4 or 5 other people doing the same quest as me. We run around, kill everything in sight, but then since we are grouped doesn't that mean that we share loot in the zone?

I'm 95% sure I've seen others pick up a loot buoy or whatever they are by someone else in the group, then again I was drinking last night. :D
This discussion has been closed.