test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg Bridge Officer vs Borg Captain

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So, I was looking forward to making my Borg captain... And having fun with the one I made.
That said, why is it that the screenshot of the Borg Bridge Officer shows the Bridge Officer looking very Borg (as opposed to looking like a vaguely Borg-ish Starfleet type) while the Liberated Borg Captain is forced into a standard Starfleet uniform?

Can I please have the rest of my Borg captain?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    khrysanth wrote: »
    So, I was looking forward to making my Borg captain... And having fun with the one I made.
    That said, why is it that the screenshot of the Borg Bridge Officer shows the Bridge Officer looking very Borg (as opposed to looking like a vaguely Borg-ish Starfleet type) while the Liberated Borg Captain is forced into a standard Starfleet uniform?

Yep, you don't even get the laser eyes, and that borg nano thingy sucks TRIBBLE.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

No doubt. I tried to make that kind of Borg for my primary toon. I failed - miserably... :mad:
    warduke73 wrote: »
    Yep, you don't even get the laser eyes, and that borg nano thingy sucks TRIBBLE.
    I agree the ground combat nano skill is practically useless at least it has been for me so far.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Other than the outfit, you CAN make your borg Captain look a lot like that.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yes, I know. That said, I want the outfit.
    When someone says "Liberated Borg" I think Hugh, more than Seven of Nine. And Hugh was definitely still Borg.
    Hell, Seven wasn't stuck in a Starfleet uniform either, even if she wasn't still "Borg" in appearance.
    Is it still regulation? Probably not, but then again, I'm pretty sure Starfleet isn't too keen on former Borg commanding their ships either.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Probably not, but then again, I'm pretty sure Starfleet isn't too keen on former Borg commanding their ships either.

*cough*Picard*cough*
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Picard, who was ordered not to take part in a battle against the Borg.
    Picard, who disobeyed that order and then violated the Temporal Prime Directive.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    And saved the entire alpha quadrant.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The fact that he saved the quadrant is irrelevant to the topic of whether Starfleet liked the idea of a former Borg captain. Their actions show that they do not, regardless of the Captain's qualifications, previous history, or actions.
This discussion has been closed.