test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Helpfull Idea For Cryptic

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
With all this craziness of problems with codes and promotions. Can you make it so we can see which codes we have used on our accounts? I personally am missing three codes I have paid for and they say they are active when I am not the activator. Some this promo stuff can bee turned into a mole hill before it becomes a monsterous nightmare of a mountain
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It shows a vague listing of what things are but not which it is.

EXAMPLE

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online Closed Beta
    * Star Trek Online - Preorder (TR-116 Rifle Confirmed)
    * Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
    * Champions Online Lifetime Subscription (Where's Our Mirror Universe Costume Options)
    * Star Trek Online - In game items
    * Star Trek Online - Preorder (Unknown Believe to be D2D)
    * Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion B
    * Guaranteed Closed Beta Access -

**Missing Preorder (GameStop US & Amazon.com CE) - Codes are active but I didn't use them as far as I know.

Blue - Active and working
    Lime - Confirmed working
    Yellow - Unconfirmed or Not Working
    Deep Orchid - Partially Working
    Red - Not Working

Now if the Preorders could show the code next to them or the In game items listed. WE the consumer would be able to pinpoint the ones that are working and those that are not working to make a LOT LESS work for Cryptic on who they need to bonk on the head. Also to show which retailer is doing their job and who is not. Which in turn creates better or worse customer relations. So folks can know where to direct their efforts and don't just give thee ole lets blame Cryptic for everything.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Free CS help for Cryptic and if you like that yes I will take a job, being laid off sucks
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Lol SWG has a better /claim system than this apparently lol...

Usually when you have a reward you just /claim and a list pops up: with all the reward names, and a "more info" button that explains what it is or at least a pic of it. *Shrug* but idk tbh, half awake still LOL :rolleyes:

STO should really have a system like this (as in informative). I bet plenty of people will want to talk to Cryptic about this.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I hear you there mate but not sure anyone is paying attention