test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Kits for BOs?????

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Did I miss something here or am I the only one with this problem? Both in OB and now in head start my BOs have no slot to equip a kit. What gives? Anyone else have this problem?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't know if you are a troll or not, but anyways the ground skills the BOs come with are their kit. If you don't like what they have, then go train them in something different.
    edited January 2010
    Are you saying kits are only for your characters and not for your bridge officers? If so, then I understand why they don't have a slot to equip a kit. If bridge officers are supposed to be able to equip kits, then I have a problem. My character has a designated kits slot and the skill is in the tool tray at the bottom.... I got that part. However, if BOs are supposed to equip kits (above and beyond their ordinary skill set) then I have a problem because my BOs,have no place to equip a kit in the first place. All the kits I have for them are in my general inventory with no way to allocate them to my BOs. When I try to equip a kit for my BO's it tells me they cannot equip this kit, even though it is a science for a science officer, tactical for tactical etc. Either there is some kind of bug, or i don't understand something correctly.

Can someone tell me if Bridge officers are supposed to be able to equip kits.

Thanks
    edited January 2010
    Kits are not for BO's, just for you. They are not, and never has been, able to equip kits. If you check their inventory, they have no Kit slot.
    edited January 2010
    You're stuck with whatever you've got your Officers trained in. The only option, if you don't like their abilities is to buy training for them. It would be nice if you could swap out kits on them, except for the inventory space it would take up.
    edited January 2010
    Ok, thanks everyone for the clarification.
This discussion has been closed.