test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Does Risa, Vulcan and other planets have venders?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I was on Risa and thought there might be something nifty to do, but there was only some dancing NPC's (including the Incredible Hulk) and a world that reminded me of DBZ, lol.

Anyone know if theres anything worthwhile there or if there will be?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Social gathering spots for RP, Fleet Meetings, whatever.

Vendors of some kind would be nice, like for off duty outfits and such.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ya, thats what i was hoping for. At least I got to see the Incredible hulk dancing like a mad-man in the northern part of the island
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Vendors on those planets = logical :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Not to my knowledge. To my understanding Risa, Vulcan, and other places were just a social gathering spot in the sector.

You could beam off the planet to your ship, exit the system, and visit the friendly cargo ships flying around in sector space. You could also use the replicator to sell various items.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I don't get the point of these social gathering spots. theres so many, why did my bridge have to be 6 times bigger then it needs to be on a light cruiser? Theres social areas on a bunch of planets, lol
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So, all the planets that have white circles instad of clear circles are social gathering spots?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I know Andoria still has vendors.

Vulcan has silent monks.

And Risa, just has women in Princess Leia bikinis and the Incredible Hulk (in classic purple pants), dancing on the north side of the island.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    wrote:
    I know Andoria still has vendors.

Vulcan has silent monks.

And Risa, just has women in Princess Leia bikinis and the Incredible Hulk (in classic purple pants), dancing on the north side of the island.
    The fact that Andoria has vendors makes me think that Vulcan and Risa are intended to have vendors too ... eventually.

No doubt they'll be adding a bunch of content in patches over the next few months. Hoping that vendors for social areas and off-duty outfits for those areas is on the "include" list.
This discussion has been closed.