test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

mission/episode leave issue

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
hey . i notec a thing that was realy bad for me at least that likes clicking ok without reading .. the thing is if you finishd a mission or an episode you cat a incoming cominication where you can click leave system (since you are done ) after that comes a question are you shure .. i serveral times pushd ok just to realize that i needet to redo the mission becouse the game was thinkin i abordet the mission becouse i dident came out of the combat mode jet ( thet dosent apply altroug if you got out of the combat mode and entert a fight after this ) a failsafe would be nice (i also gote a doubelclick issue with my mouse and that make thinks only worse :rolleyes: )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Go BUY a new MOUSE!!!
    If you play games you will kill mice. Why suffer with a bad mouse? I ran into this problem with my very expnsive Logitech MX1000 where I would get multiple clicks. You can't play games with bad hardware.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    if you have this problem cancel the warp out if you read the thing it will state "are you sure you wish to abort?"
    cancel that so you stay in and continue exploring then use the depart system button in your heads up display and you won't have any problems
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    lol. i will get a new mice but i must save som mony first the raze mica so expensiv :p