test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ship View in Sector Space

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
Is there a way to keep the same view (camera distance) in sector space when you zone? I don't remember it resetting everytime you zone during Beta.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nefertari wrote: »
    Is there a way to keep the same view (camera distance) in sector space when you zone? I don't remember it resetting everytime you zone during Beta.

Along about the last week of beta, it started doing that, and it wasn't very consistent between characters. On my Tactical captain, I would load in with the camera all the way in, but when I would get on my Engineer, it would be almost all the way out.

Beyond that, I would like to know how to set this myself.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Same here mine resets after zoning, very irritating.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I reported this as a new bug during the last week of beta, but it seems to still be in. :(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I didn't have this problem at all in Open Beta, but now I do and it's very annoying.

I heard last night some people had opened tickets addressing it, but they said the tickets were deleted. I wonder if this is by design rather than a bug. At any rate, I'd like to see it addressed.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I don't recall having an issue with it in beta. I do think it should stay where you put it. I might open a ticket as well. I agree it is very annoying.