Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Growing all the time!

Luckily we have some quality with that quantity. :D
    edited February 2010
    Luckily we have some quality with that quantity. :D

Yeah the amount of awesome people that has joined this guild the last couple of weeks is awesome, some of them actually said we're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
    edited February 2010
    Read what I wrote above....
    edited February 2010
    Shawkorrr wrote: »
    Read what I wrote above....

What if i dont want to? :mad:

....jk, i did :)
    edited February 2010
    awesome friends gooooooo
    edited February 2010
    edited February 2010
    lol i remember you guys from my days on illidan way back when you are jumpin games again huh good deal more sto less wow. see you guys around the stars.
    edited February 2010
    Although a newer member to Sanctuary I have noticed a large amount of skill, knowledge and maturity among the members. If you are looking for a helpful Fleet with excellent personalities, look no further. :cool:
    edited February 2010
    Darclyght wrote: »
    lol i remember you guys from my days on illidan way back when you are jumpin games again huh good deal more sto less wow. see you guys around the stars.

Yeah man, check out our latest video.
    edited February 2010
    Good video!
    edited February 2010
    Good video!

OOooooo yea!
    edited February 2010
    edited February 2010
    I wish you all a good night :D
    edited February 2010
    Verikon wrote:
    Although a newer member to Sanctuary I have noticed a large amount of skill, knowledge and maturity among the members. If you are looking for a helpful Fleet with excellent personalities, look no further. :cool:

<3<3<3<3
    edited February 2010
    What I like most is that they are a casual guild, not demanding of time or "money," not the sort that tell you how and when to play, or that you're not playing enough. These guys have lives, and they know you do, too.

That said, they've got a "hardcore" side--but they picked the RIGHT side. Hardcore skill, casual demand on members. That's what you look for in a fleet.
    edited February 2010
    What I like most is that they are a casual guild, not demanding of time or "money," not the sort that tell you how and when to play, or that you're not playing enough. These guys have lives, and they know you do, too.

That said, they've got a "hardcore" side--but they picked the RIGHT side. Hardcore skill, casual demand on members. That's what you look for in a fleet.

/hi5 man /hi5
    edited February 2010
    Shawkorrr wrote: »
    /hi5 man /hi5

wewt time for play!
    edited February 2010
    I think I many be interested in this fleet.

I am looking for a casual, but serious guild. I just turned 33 a few days ago and am the father of a beautiful 22 month old baby girl. Her and my wife are always priority number 1, but I do enjoy sneaking off to the computer when I get the spare time. When do get a chance to play I take the games seriously and want to get the most out of what time I have available to me. I will approach this game in the same manner.

That being said the next couple weeks I will be in game quite a bit as I have been out of work and on short term disability since October. Luckily it looks like I will be ready to get back to work the last week of February.

While playing I am not interested in either griefing or being griefed by others. I get tired of the endless hate filled chat channels and am looking tor a positive community to participate in. While not heavy into RP, I do like to keep my characters and ships somewhat appropriate in naming as well as costuming. The thought of RP has always intrigued me and I think i could get into it in this particular setting. I have actually started getting the TNG series through Netflix recently to catch up and familiarize myself with the Star Trek world. ;-)

My MMO experiences are limited to WoW. I have played WoW for the last 4+ years and you will not hear me say a bad thing about the time I have spent there. I have thoroughly enjoyed that game and will probably continue to do so.

If you are interested in letting me tag along and hang out my in game character is Audra@sadaauk and my ship is the USS Imagine. I am currently Lt Rank 7, and would be further along but I sat out head start until I could play with my ToS Connie. ;-)

Thanks guys!
    edited February 2010
    I am interested in joining. I am a long time gamer.. GW WoW and now STO. A bit about myself, I am 40 yrs old. Father of 6 (yes 6, and NO more) Own my own company. Gaming is what I do for fun and relaxation, So what I want in a Fleet or "guild" plain and simple is a relaxed enjoyable grp to have fun with. In Game I have either Tal or Tagon. Tal was my first and I think I made bad skill choices. So Tagon prob is going to be my Main.
    edited February 2010
    Zombievarn wrote:
    I am interested in joining. I am a long time gamer.. GW WoW and now STO. A bit about myself, I am 40 yrs old. Father of 6 (yes 6, and NO more) Own my own company. Gaming is what I do for fun and relaxation, So what I want in a Fleet or "guild" plain and simple is a relaxed enjoyable grp to have fun with. In Game I have either Tal or Tagon. Tal was my first and I think I made bad skill choices. So Tagon prob is going to be my Main.

awesome, visit www.sanct-guild.com and say hi to everyone in our forums.

When you get online send one of our members a tell in game, and we will get you in here.

I believe youll find guild is a correct fit for you. :)
    edited February 2010
    Welcome welcome to S.o.W.
    edited February 2010
    Awesome, server is back up!!!!!!!!1!
    edited February 2010
    It's simply a breath of fresh air logging in!
    edited February 2010
    We even show off our crew! clicky
    edited February 2010
    Your post in the forums about why you left WoW speaks to me. I been playing WoW since just before BC and I've seen what kind of toll the game takes on people. You're right, it's all about loot and how you get loot (by raiding). You all remind me of some really good folks I knew IRL on EverQuest and how much I loved the people in that game. Funny how back then it wasn't all about the loot, it was about slaying monsters. Lemme know if you got room for one more in your Guild. You can find me in STO as Cover Girl@Urabahn. We're snowed in this weekend, so I wanna get some more STO hours logged in.
    edited February 2010
    Hello, Im a long time WoW (5Yrs.) player, I have played WAR, LoTr, DD:OL, SWG, and that other SF MMO with the Robot toons RF:OL over the years trying to find a decent SF game. At heart I am a SF freak. I have only been in one guild in all of the years of playing that actually fit the bill of being a truly family type of guild. WoW being my main game it has been hard trying to find a guild worth my time since Blizz lost touch with what WoW is really supposed to be about...So, nuff said on that.

What I am looking for is a casual family guild with structure. I like to be independent when I play while at the same time I like to have some kind of structure to a guild so when I play I can also be an active part of the guilds community, raid mats, helping lowbie guildies, guild events, etc...

My past MMO expertise has helped me to understand STO a littke more and for once I dont feel taotally lost when I play this game. I started out as a tactical officer and made it all the way up to LT 9 and saw my skil set was so ate up I decided to re-roll and start over from square one with a better understanding of what I am doing now.

My toons name in game is "Striker". I will be a low level. Send me a invite if you need another ship in the fleet.
    edited February 2010
    Norva1400 wrote:
    Hello, Im a long time WoW (5Yrs.) player, I have played WAR, LoTr, DD:OL, SWG, and that other SF MMO with the Robot toons RF:OL over the years trying to find a decent SF game. At heart I am a SF freak. I have only been in one guild in all of the years of playing that actually fit the bill of being a truly family type of guild. WoW being my main game it has been hard trying to find a guild worth my time since Blizz lost touch with what WoW is really supposed to be about...So, nuff said on that.

What I am looking for is a casual family guild with structure. I like to be independent when I play while at the same time I like to have some kind of structure to a guild so when I play I can also be an active part of the guilds community, raid mats, helping lowbie guildies, guild events, etc...

My past MMO expertise has helped me to understand STO a littke more and for once I dont feel taotally lost when I play this game. I started out as a tactical officer and made it all the way up to LT 9 and saw my skil set was so ate up I decided to re-roll and start over from square one with a better understanding of what I am doing now.

My toons name in game is "Striker". I will be a low level. Send me a invite if you need another ship in the fleet.

Glad to have you onboard S.o.W.

/emote salute
    edited February 2010
    We got Tab #3 up and running!
    edited February 2010
    Live long and prosper! wooooot