test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, the excuse has changed from "it's BETA" to....

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
"it's the first day of headstart!"
When will it change to "Dude, it only went live a week ago! Be patient!"
And finally, will the apologists and fan-boys start chanting; "It's only been 6 months! These things take time. Sure, we all get disconnected two or three times and hour, and content is non-existent, but hey, these things take time!"

Time to start voting with your wallets folks. Me, I'm in for the first month (seeing as how I can't get a refund) and then I'm out. I'm thinking that if the game isn't completely dead in 6-8 months, I might swing back and see what's going on.
Now, I'm off to play... Oh, wait, server isn't allowing anyone in. Yeah, things are going great!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Odd, the server just let me in. Guess it doesn't like you. Well another something for you to complain about.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I am voting with my wallet...I love the game. Sorry it doesn't work for you, please either TRY to be constructive (if that is possible), or just be quiet.
    I was sick of seeing these posts in beta, and I'm sick of them now. The forums should be a place where people interested in the game can go to get information and have a mature discussion. Not for goats to endless complain. Send them an email, but this is just a waste of forum space.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I've been playing, without a single problem, and enjoying the heck out of it.

What's your rant about again?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Strombonni wrote:
    I am voting with my wallet...I love the game. Sorry it doesn't work for you, please either TRY to be constructive (if that is possible), or just be quiet.
    I was sick of seeing these posts in beta, and I'm sick of them now. The forums should be a place where people interested in the game can go to get information and have a mature discussion. Not for goats to endless complain. Send them an email, but this is just a waste of forum space.

Yeah...because even though you're now a paying customer you don't have the right to complain :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    No excuses, its how MMOs are even after beta.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88775
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "it's the first day of headstart!"
    When will it change to "Dude, it only went live a week ago! Be patient!"
    And finally, will the apologists and fan-boys start chanting; "It's only been 6 months! These things take time. Sure, we all get disconnected two or three times and hour, and content is non-existent, but hey, these things take time!"

Time to start voting with your wallets folks. Me, I'm in for the first month (seeing as how I can't get a refund) and then I'm out. I'm thinking that if the game isn't completely dead in 6-8 months, I might swing back and see what's going on.
    Now, I'm off to play... Oh, wait, server isn't allowing anyone in. Yeah, things are going great!

It is only 200 years from start cryptic still have a lots of time until 2409.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Many posts on the forum saying "I told you so! Look at the problems! Look at the posts!", but i see no actual problems, and very few posts complaining about problems, the only real complaint is the current borg situation, but then who would want to be a borg anyway? Bunch of conformists!
This discussion has been closed.