test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Answer Your Phones Cryptic?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
You Give Us A Phone Support Number, But When I Try To Use It, I'm On Hold For 2 Hours......someone In Support Send Me A Pm And I Will Give You My Number So I Can Tell You How I Can't Get Into Headstart With My Best Buy Preorder Key That Is Supposed To Give Me Headstart Access.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They're out spending your money on Lunch. They will be back later on, Sorry

:p
    edited January 2010
    edited January 2010

i ALREADY ENTERED MY BETA KEY, THATS HOW I GOT INTO OPEN BETA.....DON'T BE A SMARTASS

I'M ****ED OFF B/C I PAID TO GET INTO HEADSTART AND IT WON'T LET ME IN.
    edited January 2010
    If You Really Need The Help, You Can Also Email Them And/Or Submit A Support Ticket, Instead Of Waiting On Hold. Plus, The Lines Are Probably Busy For All Of The Billing Or Tech Issuse That People Are Having. Expect That For Quite A While After Release. Blizzard Still Has Hold Times Of An Hour.

That's really hard....

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing/contact
    edited January 2010
    OK well, be patient. This is a very big day for everyone. I'm sure you're in a queue and they will get to you as soon as possible.
    edited January 2010
    skylatron wrote:
    If You Really Need The Help, You Can Also Email Them And/Or Submit A Support Ticket, Instead Of Waiting On Hold. Plus, The Lines Are Probably Busy For All Of The Billing Or Tech Issuse That People Are Having. Expect That For Quite A While After Release. Blizzard Still Has Hold Times Of An Hour.

That's really hard....

i'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR 2 HOURS NOW WAITING FOR SOMEONE....I'VE SENT EMAILS, PM, TICKETS, ETC.... ALL MORNING LONG. I WANT IN
    edited January 2010
    Well, just be glad your shift/capslock key works. I mean, imagine how lost you'd be without THAT!
    edited January 2010
    evilsmoo wrote: »
    Well, just be glad your shift/capslock key works. I mean, imagine how lost you'd be without THAT!

this guy wins this thread...

nothing more to see here...
    edited January 2010
    evilsmoo wrote: »

U = EPIC WIN!1!1!!
    edited January 2010
    Good luck getting them to pick up the phones.

think of it this way, would you answer the phone today if you worked there?
    edited January 2010
    What they should do is invest in a new phone system like the ones I have had the pleasure of dealing with.

It's like this...

Dial

Hello

Press 1 for English, para continuar in espanol, marke el numero uno.

Press 1 *Beep*

Your hold time is 30 minutes. Press 1 to be put in a que and hang up. We'll call you back when you are next in line.

*Drink a pepsi*

*Take a pee*

*feed that cat*

*feed the fish*

*feed my belly*

*Take another pee. Damn soda*

*Ring!* Oh hello? I want to make a car payment!

Good Times..
    edited January 2010
    MLEdelen wrote: »
    You Give Us A Phone Support Number, But When I Try To Use It, I'm On Hold For 2 Hours......someone In Support Send Me A Pm And I Will Give You My Number So I Can Tell You How I Can't Get Into Headstart With My Best Buy Preorder Key That Is Supposed To Give Me Headstart Access.

When you go to your account on the main page, does it say "Star Trek Online Open Beta Access" or does it say "Star Trek Online - Preorder"?

If it's the first, then you did not get a preorder key, you got a beta key not tied to a preorder and you would need to take it up with the retailer where you pre-ordered the game.

Regardless, you need to relax. It's just a game, and it's not worth that much anger. It'll still be here tomorrow and for some time to come. There's no big race to the finish line, no big prize for being first to get through all the content and start whining about how bored you are.
    edited January 2010
    skylatron wrote:

That's really hard....

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing/contact

That made me LOL Sky :D
    edited January 2010
    You held for two hours? Wow. Just wow.

As an aside, I have a support ticket open from 3 weeks ago and no response yet.. lame.
This discussion has been closed.